Pimple Story: A Lone Teenager

I don’t know if it was puberty or hormonal upheaval but friends, my teenage years were miserable because of one thing called Pimples.

Well, based on what people say about positive thinking and all, I guess I allowed it to have control over me. However, at that age, how the heck was I to know about all that? Furthermore, w/ bumps, red bumps and more bumps with white substance all over my face, it was very hard you know. I doubt any girl that would have wanted to kiss a guy with a big pimple nestled to his lip today or his nose in the future.

Needless to say those were hard years and had I known then what I know now about acne and pimples, it would have been a totally different story. Either way it goes, I still come across helpless and sad teens, so if it aids any: if you are a teen or know of a teen who is harassed with pimples, here are a few tips that should help you cure your acne in no time.

1. First and foremost, I care not what some sites and product endorsers say about how diet doesn’t affect acne; you need to establish a change in your eating habits.

You are what you eat. If you want to have clearer skin and the bonus of improved health, of course eating right will be important. That said: Fruits and vegetables friends. Shop more in the produce aisle and stay clear of snack stands at the cash register. I know it may sound dull for a teenager but trust me, it’s worth the sacrifice, and this forms the basis of an internal acne treatment right there from its root cause.

2.For external pimples-care, you could learn such easy points as facial massaging and workouts.

However, simply washing your face with nothing but clean hands and plain water may perhaps be the most effective way to clean the pores. Mixed w/ the facial massaging and casual steaming of the face, this will be very decent to clean the skin.

3. Change your pillowcases daily and make sure you have a towel exclusively for your face.

4. If you use greasy hair products, shampoo the hair before going to bed or at least use a clean rag to hamper the entry of greasy substances to your pillowcases and your face while you sleep.

5. On that subject, try to sleep on the right side.

Besides checking against contaminations getting on the face, this is great for the heart and lungs and allows for a well and restful sleep (which co-incidentally helps with controlling acne.)

Boy, had I known of some of these in my time. Well, don’t let the story of my teenage years be yours, a sad one because of one thing - pimples.

With the tips above, I can confidently assure you it will never be the case.
Just remember you owe me and my payment is to pass this message on to your friends if they need it. Cheers to a clearer skin naturally.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. You really had a long journey with acne.Good result. I also found some tips here to Acne Treatment Reviews
    Here is written how to get rid of acne and reviews. Really helpful.
    You'll reading my uncensored review, where I will inform you what I think about this acne treatment system. :
    >>> Acne Treatment Reviews <<<

    ReplyDelete