Setting Things Straight

Since I've defined and cleared up issues about the definitions about acne, pimple terms, I would just like to set some things straight to avoid confusion (again). Pimples, skin care are delicate matters for you and for me so I don't want to round you all up to something false... something untrue. I want to create an Acne Free World and that won't happen if we don't understand each other, right?

First of all, when I mention the term Acne or Pimple, it will be pertaining to the red bump on the skin with the white gooey thing inside.

<<< style="font-weight: bold;">

Second, I've mentioned "zits" right? It just pertains to pimples. You could put it as a nickname for pimples, a slang perhaps. I won't be mentioning it for about some time. Maybe forget about it temporarily, just to avoid confusion.

Third, as this blog progresses on...I could be adding tips on blackheads, whiteheads and the such.

No comments:

Post a Comment