Modern Product for Pimple Treatment

While I was surfing the net, I found something that caught my attention, WTF! a gadget for removing pimples. I'm pretty amazed, so I thought I should share it with you.

Introducing 'ZENO'!
" Zeno is a handheld, portable electronic medical device that is clinically proven to make pimples disappear fast.

Zeno applies a precisely controlled heat dose directly to the pimple through a metal pad. One treatment lasts 2½ minutes. Two to three treatments spread over 24 hours clear up most pimples quickly. "

Note: The quoted portion was scraped from a site I can't actually remember. And also, this Zeno product is not too new, perhaps it was founded a year ago or two. Very well, here is their site http://www.myzeno.com/.

And I just want to clear that I am not an affiliate, nor do I recommend their product for you yet. Again if you want to try it, buy the acne product at your own risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment